“Avery, Get in the Car!” Quotes from Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, Episode 4
Guess the ladyfolk do not even need to be present for there to be lots of witty repartee on Grey’s Anatomy! Good job, guys. Let's check out some of the best bits of dialogue from the dudes from Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, Episode 4: “What Is It About Men.”
9. Richard: "Once you're the president, you're always 'Mr. President.'" Well, well! Guess someone doesn't see fit to correct people whenever they call him "Chief" anymore.
8. Alex (to Carter): "Kepner? You have nerd chub for Kepner?" Alex (Justin Chambers), let's not play. You totally had "chub" for April (Sarah Drew) once upon an on-call room.
7. Mark: "Derek! You're trying to steal my guy. He's my guy. Avery, go get in the car." Yes, Avery (Jesse Williams), Mommy and Daddy are fighting. Go play with your toys.
6. Owen (to Mark and Derek): "You guys talk; I'll take the baby." The baby has no need to see this pissing match.
5. Owen: "I do not apologize about things I feel good about, and I feel good about this." Owen (Kevin McKidd), for the record, you never need to apologize for showing off your machismo. We feel awfully good about it, too.
4. Owen: "It was hard to talk. There was a lot of commotion; there was some screaming." Richard (excited): "Screaming?" Owen: "Yeah, screaming." Ah, only surgeons are morbid enough to get excited about the prospect of mass casualties...
3. Richard: "No, no, this one's mine.This is my sexy zombie nurse. You hear that?" We're not even going to make a pithy remark about this quote, because it's all kinds of awesome all by itself.
2. Nurse: "We have a patient with a broken jaw?" Owen: "We're about to." Two words: Bad. Ass.
1. Derek (to Mark): "It's amazing; I miss her so much, I don't know if I can take it." Derek (Patrick Dempsey), that's great and all, but unless Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is walking around in a really convincing Mark (Eric Dane) costume, you're telling that to the wrong person.