Photo courtesy of MTV Â© and TM MTV Networks
10 Things to Do While You’re Waiting for Jersey Shore Season 3
It feels like it’s been forever since we had some of that sweet, sweet Jersey Shore, doesn't it? Gosh, this must be what the first settlers felt like trying to get through that harsh winter.
Here are a few ideas to help you guys get your Jersey Shore fix before Season 3 starts next month. Stay strong.
1. Pool all of your resources and give to a noble, worthy charity. We hear the G.F.F. is doing amazing things these days.
2. Go to a plastic surgeon and get a certain “augmentation” done, so you can look exactly like your girl JWOWW. Even the guys!
3. Work countless hours at the gym, meticulously toning and tightening your abs so you can have your own “Situation." Or, ya know, wear a shirt like a normal person.
4. Buy a bunch of T-SHIRTS, then have a fun TIME with them. Get it? (You know, like T-Shirt Time).
5. Re-watch all of Seasons 1 and 2 so you can get caught up on all of the crucial plot points and character developments. Just kidding.
6. If you live in a warm-weather climate that just might be the location for Season 4, LOCK YOUR DOORS AND BOARD UP YOUR WINDOWS! They’ll be there before you know it.
7. Go to a club in Rhode Island to find DJ Pauly D pumping out the illest beats around. Then ask to touch his hair.
8. Put a black wig on a pumpkin and pretend it’s Snooki. Just don’t try to smush.
9. Go to the bar where Angelina works and ask her if she knows anyone famous.
10. Keep up with all the hottest Jersey Shore news right here on Wetpaint!
MORE ON THE SHORE:
Are You a Grenade?
JWOWW's Classiest Pics
Enter Our Jersey Shore Giveaway!