10 Things You Didn’t Know About 90210’s Shenae Grimes
Here are 10 things you didn't know about beautiful, talented 90210 star Shenae Grimes.
1. Hot liplock alert! Shenae's first on-screen kiss was with her Degrassi: The Next Generation co-star Shane Kippel.
2. She and Cindy Crawford have at least one thing in common. Shenae has a beauty mark under her right eyebrow.
3. She's a music video star! Shenae appeared in Our Lady Peace's music video "All You Did Was Save My Life."
4. She's killed people... on-screen. On her shoot-'em-up YouTube short Gun Size Matters, Shenae said, "I get to be badass, and they never put me in black leather on 90210."
5. She's a Scorpio! Shenae was born on October 24, 1989.
6. She crushes on her co-stars. Shenae's celebrity crush is Jamie Johnston, one of her Degrassi: The Next Generation co-stars.
7. She's a huge fan of the original Beverly Hills, 90210. Shenae's favorite character was Dylan, played by Luke Perry.
8. She's tatted up. Shenae has a tattoo on the right side of her ribcage that says, "Myself and I" — the title of her single. Ryan Eggold (Ryan Matthews) appears in the music video for the song, which Shenae wrote.
9. She's a fashionista! Shenae loves Gucci sunglasses, vintage clothing, and MAC cosmetics.
10. She was a 90210 runner-up. Shenae accepted the role of Annie Wilson on 90210 after Hilary Duff declined it.