10 Things You Didn’t Know About Scott Disick
Despite his very public meltdowns, Scott Disick is actually a man of mystery — a man of mystery who opts for really bright, slightly obnoxious pastel suits. His shenanigans on the various Kardashian spin-offs have been well-documented, and he's proven himself to be a good father to baby boy Mason Dash, but when it comes down to it, how well do we really know Kourtney Kardashian's on-and-off boyfriend? Here are 10 random factoids about the man we all love to hate.
1. Scott is an only child.
2. Strangely enough, given his current penchant for snotty suits, Scott used to be an avid snowboarder and skateboarder. He even had a half-pipe in his backyard growing up!
3. If you couldn't guess, Scott's favorite movie is American Psycho. (Yes, this fact is more than a little creepy.)
4. The perpetually tan Scott is releasing a tanning product for men called Monte Carlo. Its slogan? "It's like liquid sunshine."
5. He told US Weekly that until he can spend $1 million on a "stone" for Kourtney, he's not gonna to propose.
6. Scott fancies himself as sleek and fashionable: He once confessed to US that his biggest fashion faux-pas ever was a broken button. (Scott, buddy, we’ve seen the leopard-print loafers... )
7. Scott is anything but modest. He described himself to Life & Style as "the American dream," and he was also once quoted as saying he could "puke on himself" and still be good looking.
8. Although he was born into a wealthy family and grew up in Eastport, New York, he hasn't seen a cent of his parents' inherited fortune — they lost it.
9. Star magazine reported that Scott was arrested twice by the time he was 18, once for speeding and once for driving under the influence.
10. Scott has one fan page on Facebook. So far, only 275 people "like" it.