Pretty Little Liars 100th Episode Spoilers: 6 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
Pretty Little LiarsSeason 5, Episode 5 (“Miss Me x 100") is the 100th episode of our beloved show (can you believe it?!), and that means the drama is going to be multiplied by, well, 100. We expect this episode to be a big one, and the sneak peeks already promise plenty of juicy twists and turns to come.
What do these two clips from the episode tell us about what to expect when we tune in tomorrow? We've broken it down.
1. Hanna and Travis are still close. We knowCaleb (Tyler Blackburn) is back this week, but he shouldn't expect to find Hanna (Ashley Benson) free to jump back into his arms. In this clip, we see that she and Travis are still going strong. Also, he's pretty adorable. Tough competition!
2. Ali's first day has Hanna nervous. Hanna and Travis are working on a school project together, but Han is more focused on what Alison's (Sasha Pieterse) return to Rosewood High will mean for her. She explains that she's obligated to walk into school with the school's former Queen Bee, and she's afraid people will go back to seeing her and the other Liars as nothing but Ali's "puppets."
3. Hanna's identity crisis continues. The clip ends with Travis assuring Hanna that people know who she is. "They do?" she replies. "Because lately I don't." Sounds like it's going to take more than a makeover for Hanna to feel like herself again — whoever that is.
4. Toby's back! Good news, Spoby fans: Toby (Keegan Allen) is back, and being as supportive to Spencer (Troian Bellisario) as ever. Here, he even offers to talk to her dad, which is pretty great of him, since Mr. Hastings is scary.
5. Can Ali be trusted? Spencer and Toby get into an intense conversation about if they can trust Ali now. Spencer says she wants to believe that Ali really has changed, but they both acknowledge that's a lot to take on faith.
6. Shana's murder revealed! At the end, this clip takes an unexpected turn: Jenna (Tammin Sursok) calls Toby and tells him that Shana (Aeriel Miranda) has been murdered. Now that the cat's out of the bag, will the truth about her death be revealed?
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the episode on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.