Aside from JWOWW’s unbeatable prose in the actual letter to Sammi (not to mention Snooki’s amazing all-caps typing skills), there were (as always) many unbelievable quotes from “The Letter” episode of Jersey Shore. Here are your Top 10 best quotes from Episode 2.5!
10. Ronnie: “I’m definitely not a saint. If I walked through church right now I’d probably burst into flames.” Could have had us fooled.
9. Sammi: “No I’m, like, I’m not okay right now. I’m bugging out. Like, I’m okay. But I’m not okay.” So, you’re okay?
8. Pauly D: “Whoever it is, just give me his social security number and I’ll have him taken care of.” We get the feeling those Italian Advocacy groups aren’t going to be happy with this one.
Courtesy of MTV
1. Snooki: “Word of the day: ‘sympathetic’. That’s a big word.” Four whole syllables! Nice, girl!
4. JWOWW: “Rudy is so gay! Gay pride! Yea!” We admire your enthusiasm.
3. We’ll be sure to put gloves on next time. Vinny: “I don’t know if you want to touch that hand.”
2. Ronnie: “Right away I know it’s either Snooki or Jenni. But then I read the letter and I see the word ‘wisely’. And I know Snooki doesn’t use that kind of vocabulary.” Snooki Bond strikes again.