Top 5 Reasons We’re Excited for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
2. We won't be seeing LeBron or anything, but still... Adrienne Maloof's family owns the NBA's Sacramento Kings, meaning a member of the team might stop by. Okay, so there aren't exactly any household names on the Kings right now, but once Arnold Schwarzenegger leaves the Governor's Mansion, the Kings will basically be the only stars left in Sacramento.
4. Location, location, location The setting of this installment alone is worth getting excited about: Between the sunny coast and the tony hotspots, watching this show will be like visiting Southern California without getting stuck in traffic. What more could you want?
1. Two very famous nieces With Paris and Nicky Hilton's aunts — Kim and Kyle Richards — on the show, you can't blame us for keeping our fingers crossed for a surprise appearance from the heiresses. C'mon — it's not like Paris is one to shy away from a camera.
3. Restaurant drama Lisa Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd, co-own the Beverly Hills restaurant Villa Blanca, which is known as a celebrity hangout. We can't wait to see who might stop by. Plus, if the show Hell's Kitchen has taught us anything, it's that watching strong personalities run a restaurant always makes for killer TV.
There are so many reasons to get excited about this new set of 90210 Housewives that it was difficult to stop at just five reasons. Still, here's the list of what we're most looking forward to about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Cue the craziness and cattiness.
5. The not-so-funny (but scandalicious) divorce of a sitcom star Camille Grammer has already made it clear that she won't be discussing her divorce from husband Kelsey on the show. But we're still curious about any details that might happen to crop up. Saying that we want to know about Camille's life but not the details of her train-wreck marriage is like saying we only watched Avatar for the dialogue.