Top 10 Quotes: DWTS Season 11, Week 6
http://az711664.vo.msecnd.net/wetpaint/2010/10/w310_Copy of Jennifer_Tango.JPG
Dancing with the Stars Rock and Roll Week is not for the lactose intolerant. Massive cheese overload! Here are the 10 best quotes we heard through the groupies' screams.
10. Rick [to Cheryl]: I want you to make my brain stop talking to me!
Maybe take some tips from Bruno, he has no trouble blocking his brain.
9. Len [to Bristol]: Last week a chimp, almost a champ.
What's next — chump?
8. Bruno: Is it Brandy or is it Tina Turner in Mad Max?
Wouldn't that make Maks the new Mel Gibson? Not good!
7. Bruno [to Rick]: It was like a Mohican on the warpath. … I thought you were going to scalp her at the end.
Hey, Ozzy bit the head off a bat — Rick's just getting into rock star character.
6. Tom [on Maks carrying Brandy in the marathon]: See, he whacks everybody’s butt!
Not everybody's — we're still waiting...
5. Bruno to Jennifer: You got the rage right. It was like a woman at the edge of a nervous breakdown! Get the skirt off me! Get it off!
Speaking of nervous breakdowns...
4. Kyle [to brother Chris, in women's clothing]: You are a very sexy woman.
To be fair, his outfit was better than Lacey's tonight.
3. Audrina: My boobs are in the way!
Plastic surgeons never warn you about the dancing side effects.
2. Bret Michaels: Goodbye! I love you! You’re the best in Cleveland!
Who knew the Paso Doble had so much in common with dumping groupies?
1. Len: Maks, you’re my hero!
Remember this moment, Maks, for it will never return.
Recap of Season 11, Week 6: Performance
Exclusive Giveaway! Win a Glam Rock Watch!
Are Brandy and Maks Hooking Up?