Ivano Grasso/The CW Â©2010 The CW Network
ANTM: Top 10 Quotes, Cycle 15, Episode 9
The heat may have gone to everyone's heads last night on ANTM. See what the contestants and judges had to say during their trip abroad last night. .
10. Kayla: I’m not used to birds!
Two things you need to know: There are lots of them, and they’re conspiring against us.
9. Nigel (to Ann): What you have is this sort of magic ability to look almost lifeless in a shot, but full of life at once.
Fashion, where looking dead and alive simultaneously isn’t cause for alarm.
8. Chris (on male model Mario): It is a handsome, beautiful, big-nosed Italian man. He is handsome. He is handsome.
But what about his soul? Doesn’t that count for anything?
7. Chelsey: I don’t know what is with Italy. It is muggier than crap here.
As though Italy’s just doing it to be annoying.
6. Chris: It smells like butt in the kitchen!
Quick, do something about it before...
5. Miss J: Damn, it smells like a** up in here!
...a visitor politely points it out.
4. Andre (on Chelsey’s photo): She’s conveying to me a volcanic sultriness under the iceberg of cold, frozen, incandescent beauty. She’s hot, and she’s cold.
It’s good to be your own translator.
3. Miss J (on Chris’s walk): That must be jelly, ‘cause jam don’t shake like that.
We’re not even totally sure what this means, but it feels like it should be at least #3.
2. Nigel (on Chelsey’s photo): It’s almost like she’s talking through her eyelids.
On a different show, they’d be doing an operation to help her.
1. Liz: Instantly when I hear Milan, I think Mulan, like the movie. So I’m thinking Japan, dragons, you know, I don't even know where my mind was at.
Japan, OK. People make mistakes. But dragons?
Recap of America's Next Top Model, Cycle 15, Episode 9: "Margherita Missoni"
Who Should Have Gone Home on ANTM Cycle 15, Episode 9?