ANTM Gift Guide For All the Models (or Wannabes) in Your Life
Well, it’s almost time to start buying stuff for people again. If someone in your life has modeling aspirations, or really likes to watch people who have modeling aspirations, we’ve got a few suggestions for you. Check out our gift guide below, divided into ANTM-based categories. And if you’re just planning to treat yourself this year (hey, you earned that holiday bonus), more power to ya. Happy shopping.
Photo Composite By: Alissa Kombert
1. A subscription to Vogue. For fifteen bucks, you can send someone a present every month for a year.
2. Consider pairing with the Madonna “Vogue” cassette single to be the most thoughtful and the most hilarious person at the holiday party. Isn’t that what selfless gift-giving is all about?
3. A sleep mask is a stocking stuffer that could potentially cross over into the main gift category. Will also significantly improve smizing abilities. Go here to choose one with a pattern that says, “You might be asleep, but the party’s still happening.” There’s a fancy shmancy Tempur-Pedic mask available, though your eyes might never want to do anything other than be under it again. Helpful tip: If giving as a gift, include a note that reads, For your beauty sleep...not that you need any! With a smiley face (optional).
4. To be a real live Cover Girl, your divalicious friend is going to need to spend ample time on her makeup application. And what better way to combine putting on her face with practicing the perfect smize? This sleek magnifying mirror will allow any aspiring model to look her very best at all times.
5. Even if the trip isn’t to Venice for a photo shoot in a gondola, a cute travel bag is always a good gift option. Makes people feel worldy. Perhaps she’s a Vera Bradley fan, or she’s devoted to LeSportsac. Or maybe her heart just belongs to Marc.
6. A camera is a nice high-end gift that’s good for traveling or endless self-portraits. A friend of ours has this Canon PowerShot 95, and it’s pretty stellar. You can make people look like they’re hanging out in a fish tank on the moon. For something less expensive with decent quality, consider the Panasonic Lumix. Then consider how many kissy face pictures for which you will be responsible.