Top 5 Ridiculous Moments from Season 1, Episode 6: “The Art of War”
Talk about out-of-control! We love how many catty and crazy moments The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills manages to pack into one episode, whether it’s kissing strange men or ignoring your own sister. Here are our picks for the Top 5 Most Ridiculous Moments from Episode 1.6, "The Art of War."
5. Nick and Camille’s constant kisses Nick has officially gone from “weird friend who doesn’t have a good sense of boundaries” to “creepy stalker.” Nick is constantly showing up when you least expect him to — kind of like the Spanish Armada.
4. Kim won’t back up Kyle Why wouldn’t Kim get Kyle’s back? Whenever our family makes us frustrated, we just take a look at Kim and Kyle and realize that things could be a lot worse.
3. Taylor gets involved in the spat Apparently, Taylor thought that Kyle and Camille were having so much fun during their pointless argument that Taylor didn’t want to feel left out. So she threatens to fight Kim and “pull some Oklahoma.” Uh, what does “pull some Oklahoma” mean? Maybe she plans to break out into a song from the musical Oklahoma?
2. Taylor refuses to set Kim up Taylor was on total bitch mode this week! Kim humbly asks for help in finding love late in life, and Taylor refuses to play along. Then again, Taylor thought that Russell was worth marrying, so maybe Kim is better off without Taylor’s assistance!
1. Kelsey gives Camille the cold shoulder Camille visits Kelsey backstage after the show, and he barely seems to care. Did their lips even make contact during that pathetic peck of theirs? Let’s just say that their kiss wasn’t exactly on the same level as the beach scene in From Here to Eternity.