Top 5 Most Spoiled Quotes from Beverly Hills Housewife Camille Grammer
You know what’s obnoxious? The fact that Camille thinks she can say whatever she wants, as long as she acknowledges first that it’s “obnoxious.” Guess what, Camille? Announcing that you sound entitled still makes you sound entitled.
On that note, here are the top five most spoiled-sounding quotes from Camille on this season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Because, as far as Camille is concerned, less is never more!
5. This apartment is too small for both Camille and Kelsey’s egos. (Episode 1.5) Camille: The only thing is, the apartment was a little small for us. It’s about 3,500 square feet, but, I mean, that sounds pretty obnoxious, but for us it’s small.
4. Life is so hard sometimes. (Episode 1.1) Camille: God, this is going to sound so obnoxious. Kelsey and I have been flying private for years, until recently — now we’re taking more commercial. So, you know, we try to be green.
3. Sounds like Camille is okay with being defined by Kelsey’s success! (Episode 1.6) Camille (about Kyle): In the terms of, like, pecking order, my husband’s higher on the list.
2. And did I mention the place in Hawaii? (Episode 1.2) Camille: In L.A. alone, we have three homes, and, uh, we have two homes in New York, I have a house in Hawaii, Colorado, several properties on Hawaii.
1. Sorry, but we’re going to judge you. (Episode 1.1) Camille: This is gonna sound crazy, don’t judge me — no, I have four nannies, and they rotate.