Top 5 OMG Moments from Gossip Girl, Season 4, Episode 10: “Gaslit”
Serena was a black hole of drama this week, sucking everyone in to her troubles except for a mightily resistant Nate. Hence, we present an unusually Serena-centric collection of OMG moments. When was the last time Chuck didn’t make a single appearance in our OMG roundup? That might be the most shocking thing of all.
5. Serena gets committed Wow. Usually we’re more or less fans of Lily’slaissez-faire style of parenting, but responding to a daughter’s hospitalization by quietly stuffing her into rehab? Without even talking to her first? Lily could use some therapy or something.
4. Serena wakes up drugged This is how you know Serena really has changed: If Juliet had kidnapped Old Serena and stuffed every drug under the sun into her, Old Serena would have been like “OMG thanks new BFF!”
3. Dan and Serena kiss Aww. Stepbrotherly love. You know, they keep telling us this family is the epitome of Upper East Side class, but sometimes it seems more like they’re from the Ozarks.
2. Jenny comes clean to Blair Now that we know that Jenny is more or less leaving the show, this was a nice note to have her exit on: Finally making peace with her mortal enemy, Blair, and showing that somewhere beneath those tangles of weave and scheming Little J still has a heart.
1. Dan and Blair team up Oh, man, we love it when these two find themselves on the same side. It’s like Darth Vader and Han Solo trying to cohost a baby shower.