We've all seen Khloé Kardashian on TV in Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami: She's witty, wise, and tough on the outside. But if you've been paying attention, you also know she's big mushball on the inside. Read on for 10 not-so-well-known facts about this tough cookie...
1. Khloé lost all of her hair when her father, O.J. Simpson defense attorney Robert Kardashian, died in 2003. She had to take vitamins to get it to grow back, and she wore wigs and hair extensions until it finally did.
4. Before she married L.A. Lakers forward Lamar Odom, Khloé told People.com that it's easier to date a football player than an NBA star because they're home more!
5. Kelly Osbourne and Chelsea Handler were among the famous guests at her September 27, 2009, wedding to Lamar.
6. According to Khloé's mom Kris, Lamar is the only man Khloé has ever brought home to meet her family.
7. She and Lamar have a house in Tarzana, California, that's worth $4 million.
8. Although Khloé has some concerns about getting pregnant (she's afraid of the epidural needle and the inevitable weight gain), she's excited to start a family. In an interview with TV Guide, she said, "Every day I'm reading that I'm pregnant, I'm having twins, I'm having a baby boy... I'm really not. Would I love babies? Of course. Lamar and I talk about it all the time. But I'm 26, Lamar is 30. When it happens, it happens! I'm not here trying to get pregnant at this moment, but I'm not preventing it either. I don't think most women calculate when to have sex. That's so not fun, right?" (Odom rushed out for pregnancy tests after Khloé had an upset stomach on New Year's Day 2010, but they were negative... obviously.)
9. In August 2010, TMZ reported that Khloé owes $18,490.74 in back taxes.