Top 10 Quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3, Episode 10: “Auto-Tuned-Up”
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Hotlanta ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the Top 10 Quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode 3.10, "Auto-Tuned-Up.”
10. Sheree is a method actress Sheree: Child Support Man? Yeah, I’ve been rehearsing this play for years. It stars my ex-husband.
9. Nobody’s perfect Apollo (to Aidan): You did good, except for what you did. You dookied on momma.
8. We wonder what Tracy was spelling there Kim: Should I leave my purse in the car? Tracy: Why not? I’m not carrying it. Kim: You’re not? Tracy: No, I’m not your B-I-T-C...
7. Sheree doesn’t like what she hears Sheree: I think Kim knows what she sounds like. But she doesn’t care. She’s laughing all the way to the bank.
6. Hopefully, we all know not to poop on our mommas Phaedra: Aidan knows not to poop on his momma. He would normally save that for Apollo and his diaper-changing time.
5. The price of beauty Kim: This weather in the ATL’s killing me. My damn wig’s about to sweat itself off, for God’s sake.
4. Jan gets sassy Kim: I was thinking about what you were saying. Jan: Excuse me, you were doing what? Kim: I was thinking about what you were saying. Jan: Wow! You were thinking! That’s awesome.
3. With friends like these... Tracy (to Kim): You gotta come visit. You’d love my place. It’s big, for your big ass.
2. Actually, Kim — you probably would Kim (about Sheree): Why would you go and approach Tracy and feel like it’s okay to ask about her and I? I don’t ask you who you f**k.
1. Sheree almost follows Aidan’s lead Sheree: I was not expecting to have to read in front of so many different agents, so when I walked in the room and saw all those people... Oh, my God! I literally wanted to crap in my pants.