Top 10 Quotes from Bones Season 6, Episode 9: “The Doctor in the Photo”
Thanks to the Bones writers (and Enrico Colantoni’s dance moves), there were reasons to giggle in between tissue moments. Enjoy our fave quotes from "The Doctor in the Photo."
10. Ah, yes, funky, in the colloquial sense. Hodgins: "There's something funky about these leaves." Brennan: "Funky means bad smelling or, when applied to music, marked by an earthy, bluesy quality." Hodgins: "In this case, funky means weird."
9. Actually, Bones, Columbo is an awesome detective. Micah: "You're alive, and she's dead. Ergo, ipso facto columbo oreo." Brennan: "Those last two words, one is the capitol of Sri Lanka and the other is... a cookie." Micah: "It sounds like Latin."
8. If you don't stop, I'm going to my room. Hannah: "I don't like it when you two argue!"
7. Because Bones needs more poetry. Dr. Adit Gadh (to Brennan’s inquiry about how no one missed the victim after she died): "'I will show you fear in a handful of dust.' T.S. Eliot. We don't actually fear death; we fear that no one will notice our absence."
6. Shh, Booth. They’re having a moment. Chris Markham: "Look in my eyes. Is that a myth?" Booth: "Okay, you know what? Stop making crazy eyes at my partner here."
5. Thanks, rub it in some more. Hannah (about the victim): "Single, no kids. Outside of people at work, there was no one to miss her."
4. If you want a friend you have to be one. Brennan: "Doesn't anybody know me at all?" Sweets: "We know you as much as you’ll allow us to."
3. Sure Booth, that’s what it is. Brennan: "I wish you hadn't gotten Sweets to come and talk to me." Booth: "Come on. I'm a meddlesome kind of a guy."
2. What I really mean is, why are you still here? Brennan to Hannah: "Yes! See? Thanks for eavesdropping."
1. Final nail in the emotional coffin. Booth: "I'm with someone, Bones. And Hannah, she's not a consolation prize. I love her."