10 Things You Didn’t Know About 90210’s AnnaLynne McCord
AnnaLynne McCord may be "narcissistic with a heart of cubic zirconium" as Naomi Clark on The CW's 90210, but in real life she has a heart of gold. Here are 10 things you didn't know about the gorgeous AL Mac:
1. She's good at playing bad. AnnaLynne landed her first notable role in 2007 on the FX series Nip/Tuck. She seduced Sean as Eden Lord, the attention-seeking daughter of Sean's ex-wife's new partner, Olivia.
2. She got in on the ground floor. AnnaLynne was the second actor to be cast in 90210.
3. She dates hot men. AnnaLynne counts Twilight hottie Kellan Lutz as one of her exes, and she's currently dating former Prison Break star Dominic Purcell. He's 17 years her senior!
4. She's a girl with a cause. AnnaLynne dedicates much of her free time to charitable causes. She supports the St. Bernard Project, a group that assists victims of Hurricane Katrina, and she is the Goodwill Ambassador for The Blind Project, an organization that builds factories in third world countries to educate and employ victims of human trafficking. She moved her sisters from Atlanta to Los Angeles so that they would be able to help.
5. She's a music video star. AnnaLynne appeared in Thalia's music video "Baby, I'm in Love."
6.She was home-schooled! Home-schooled as a child, AnnaLynne graduated from high school at age 15.
7. She was a model first. AnnaLynne modeled for Estee Lauder and Seventeen magazine while under contract with the Wilhelmina Modeling Agency.
8. She's a designer. AnnaLynne and her two sisters created a clothing line, The Sisters 3, to help raise funds for The Blind Project.
9. She was thisclose to playing a sexy vamp. AnnaLynne lost the role of Heidi in the Twilight sequel New Moon to Canadian supermodel Noot Seear.
10. She's a daredevil. AnnaLynne performed all of her own stunts in the cheerleader flick Fired Up!