Top 5 Ridiculous Moments from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 1, Episode 11
Talk about out of control! We love how many catty and crazy moments The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills manages to pack into one episode, whether it’s a poorly received gag gift or another awkward moment with Camille and Nick. Here are our picks for the top five most ridiculous moments from Season 1, Episode 11, “How to Behave.”
5. Cedric bums us all out Oops — Cedric makes it a little tougher for us to mock him after describing his hardscrabble, prostitute-mom upbringing. Luckily, since Cedric is so lazy and unproductive, we’re sure we’ll continue to find ways to ridicule him. We’re like the Helen Keller of making jokes at someone’s expense, in that we persevere against even the toughest of odds.
4. Kim and Martin’s magical reunion. (Yeah, right.) Talk about two people who have nothing in common! Or maybe Kim is just that uncomfortable with everyone she talks to? At any rate, Kim and Martin make Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams’ characters in the movie Blue Valentine seem perfectly compatible.
3. Oh, Nick. Nick, Nick, Nick... Does Nick seriously want to hook up with the craziness factory known as Camille? Does he look at the relationship that Kelsey and Camille have and think, “I’m so jealous; they just seem so happy together”?
2. Russell and Taylor bicker at the White Party. (But what else is new?) Living with Russell is sorta like living with a grizzly bear: he always wants to be left alone, he seems to eat way too much, and most days you’d rather he were dead and draped along your floor.
1. Camille gives Kyle a book called, You’re a Stupid Bitch. Or something like that. Who else was impressed that Kyle didn’t immediately slap Camille upon receiving that “gift”? We’re not sure which we found more surprising: a.) That Camille would have the audacity to give such a gift to Kyle, or b.) that Camille even knows what a bookstore is.