Top 5 Ridiculous Moments from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 1, Episode 12
Talk about out of control! We love how many catty and crazy moments The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills manages to pack into one episode, whether it’s a missing family member or another awkward moment from Kelsey. Here are our picks for the top five most ridiculous moments from “Turn, Turn, Turn.”
5. Paul lets Mauricio’s mom have it Lesson learned: Don’t engage in any conversation whatsoever with Paul, unless you want him to tell you what’s wrong with your body. And all Mauricio’s mom was doing was offering some helpful advice — that Paul had asked for! It looks like Paul is less receptive to criticism than the Khmer Rouge was.
4. The Hiltons missed an opportunity to be on TV? First time for everything! Kyle really takes it hard when her sister Kathy’s family (including Paris and Nicky) bails on Farrah’s graduation party. Of course, this might be the first time anyone was *disappointed* when Paris didn’t show up to a party.
3. Ken tells Cedric he can’t miss him if he won’t go away Ken grows a pair and tells Ced to move it or lose it. And yes, we feel for Cedric. But was he *ever* planning to leave? We can’t blame Ken for wanting Cedric to go away after all this time (which also happens to describe how we feel about Two and a Half Men).
2. Lisa and Taylor duke it out We’ve got another feud on our hands! Turns out, Lisa thinks Taylor is to blame for the Kyle-Camille flap in New York. In fact, there seem to be more theories about that argument than there are about the JFK assassination.
1. Kelsey pops in for a visit Didn’t you love (during the final toast with Kelsey) how Camille squeezed in that line about “13 years”? Way to twist the knife! But does she really want to remind Kelsey as to precisely how lengthy their relationship has been? She might as well have said, “Here’s to our 6.8 million minutes together!” (Yes, we did the math.)