Top 10 Quotes from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Finale
The only tough thing about choosing the ten craziest, most inane quotes from any RHoBH episode — especially this one — is narrowing it down to only ten! Here are our picks for the best quips and snarks from this week’s out-of-control Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, entitled “Unforgivable.”
10. Trust us, Lisa — we’re all glad we’re not married to Russell
Lisa (about Russell): He’s Taylor’s husband, not mine.
9. The love for Allison DuBois continues
Kyle: Rebecca’s been my psychic for two years; this woman has a talent like I’ve never seen, unlike Camille’s psychic, who is a clown.
8. On this show, who isn’t stirring things up?
Kim: And I think that everybody else over here stirs up all the s**t. Lisa: Who’s everybody else over here? Taylor: That would be you and me. We would be the circle of the stirring.
7. Lisa sounds oh-so excited to see Taylor
Lisa: Ah, yes. Taylor — my best friend’s new best friend.
6. We assume that everyone’s PR staff will be busy after that fight!
Adrienne: My public relations person came with me to Taylor’s birthday party, but in Hollywood, that’s pretty much how most of us roll.
5. You mean Russell’s not doing everything himself? We’re shocked!
Taylor (about her party): I’m sure [Russell’s] assistant’s doing most of the dirty work, but that’s okay.
4. Paul has an acute understanding of the female psyche
Ken: Why are they arguing? Paul: Cause women like to argue.
3. It’s good to know what your talents are
Lisa (to Taylor): Doing what you do best — shopping, I see.
2. Feel the resentment!
Kyle: (to Kim): My husband has helped you every month and stood by you and taken care of you like you’re his second f**king wife, so f**k you for talking like that.
1. It’s hard to tell whether Ken is going to miss Cedric or not...
Ken (about Cedric): The party’s come to an end. F**k him.