Top 10 Steven Tyler Quotes from the New Jersey Auditions
Let's face it. Steven Tyler provided most of the entertainment during the New Jersey auditions. (No quotes from J.Lo or Randy even made out list!) And with every sound bite, the hilarious rocker revealed that there are many, many sides to the Demon of Screamin'. Here are his top 10:
10. Food critic Tells singing waitress: "That was delicious. That was a dessert to the lunch."
9. Deep thinker Tells auditioning hopeful: "I know why you're here. And we're all here, cause we're not all there."
8. Truth teller Tells awful singer: "You got so much of the drama and all that, but you got no notes."
7. Tattoo enthusiast Tells girl with tats: "Italian with tattoos, I love you already."
6. Pickup artist Asks cute girl: "Where is your pitchfork, you little devil?"
5. Modesty police Tells skirt-wearing teen: "Just the right amount showing. That's nice."
4. Amateur psychologist Asks strange contestant: "Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?"
3. Scaredy cat Tells intense singer: "You scared everyone in the room."
2. Demon of rhymin' Asks singer wearing stars on her bikini top: "What's with the juju bees on your ooh ooh bees?"
1. Potty mouth Declares, "S--- fire and save matches, f---the duck and see what hatches." Adds, "I'm not allowed to say that?"