10 Things You Didn’t Know About New York City Housewife Jill Zarin
Get the full scoop on New York City Housewife Jill Zarin:
1. Jill is married to Bobby Zarin, owner of Zarin Fabric Warehouse and Home Furnishings on the Lower East Side of New York City. Bobby's father founded the business, and Jill now runs its marketing efforts.
2. Jill holds a real estate license.
3. Jill attended Simmons College.
4. The Zarin family currently lives on the Upper East Side.
5. The family sold its summer home in the Hamptons in 2009.
6. In 2010, Jill co-authored a book titled Secrets of a Jewish Mother with her sister and mother.
7. Jill appeared on an episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in 2010?
8. Jill created Skweez, a line of Spanx alternatives marketed to younger women.
9. Jill joined The Housewives of New York City in Season 2.
10. Jill lives by this motto: "You can have it all, just not at the same time."