Is “A” a Guy? and More OMG Moments from Pretty Little Liars Season 1, Episode 14
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? The episode, entitled “Careful What U Wish 4” was packed with jaw-dropping moments. Let the craziness begin!
5. Sean and Hanna call it quits Sean gets fed up with Hanna constantly dancing with Lucas, so he ends their not-exactly-fairytale romance. Maybe now Hanna can finally find someone who puts out once in a while!
4. Pesky Caleb shows up at just the right time Why did Caleb happen to show up just as Spencer was breaking into Ian’s desk? We’re not sure that we can trust Caleb — but when are long-haired bad boys ever to be trusted?
3. Is “A” a guy? We see Ella handing a coat and gloves to someone who is presumably “A,” and the items look as though they belong to a man (although not Ian, since he had a different coat-check number). Does this mean “A” is a dude? If so, we’ve at least ruled out half of the world’s population, so we suppose we’re making progress…
2. The video of Ian is gone. Looks like we’re back to square one! Spencer’s laptop goes missing — presumably taken by Ian — and when she finds it again, the video with Ali and Ian is gone, with just a photo of Ali in its place. But why would Spencer not think to back up the video? She seems to be obsessively careful about everything in her life — except for this!
1. Ezra tells Aria he loves her! Aria may have some competition in the form of her old babysitter Simone, but Ezra still only has eyes for Aria, and he even (sort of) tells her that he loves her. But Aria should be wary — as far as babysitters go, Simone is way hotter than Nanny McPhee.