Pretty Little Liars Quotes: “Can We Just Break Her Other Leg?” and More from Season 1, Episode 14
Anyone can lie; it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from Season 1, Episode 14 of Pretty Little Liars, featuring plenty of quips from new guy Caleb.
10. Hanna (about Emily): “If her mom finds out it was my flask, I’m gonna be feeding the bears with Maya.” Emily’s mom runs a tight ship.
9. Emily (about Maya): “Who told you it was rehab?” Caleb: “A nice cushy town like this, I’m guessing rehab is the new boarding school.” It’s nice to get away every now and then.
8. Sean: “Hanna, you threatened a kid with a drill bit.” Hanna: “But he aimed at me for rinse-and-spit!” Hanna is not exactly Mary Poppins.
7. Spencer (to Aria): “Five more seconds and you would’ve ended up on YouTube.” Spencer saves the day.
6. Caleb: “You want speedy delivery? Call Best Buy.” Emily: “What if I give you forty more bucks — would that make it happen any faster?” Caleb: “Let me put it this way: Yes.” Caleb’s schedule suddenly got a lot more open.
5. Spencer: “I hear Rosewood P.D. is hiring.” Hanna: “Well, I do have experience with them — just the wrong kind.” Hanna and her mom are getting plenty of experience lately.
4. Caleb: “What’s complicated? I don’t live in a cave; I get it. The rich girls steal, the pretty girls lie, the smart girls play dumb, and the dumb girls spend their days trying to be all of the above.” Caleb is smarter than he looks.
3. Hanna (to Emily): "Friends don't let friends dial drunk." But stealing a friend's flask out of her purse? Totally acceptable.
2. Sean: “This kid’s looking to get bitch-slapped every time he opens his mouth.” Hanna: “Okay, it’s just a dance.” Sean: “You want to pick a charity? Save a whale.” Sean is not in a charitable mood. (But he is in a bitch-slapping mood.)
1. Aria (after Hanna criticizes her): “Can we just break her other leg?” What’s with all the threats? Did Aria suddenly join the mob?