Top 10 OMG Moments From Gossip Girl Season 4, Episode 12: “The Kids Are Not All Right”
Gossip Girl Season 4, Episode 12, "The Kids Are Not All Right," was so full of OMG moments that we picked not one, not five, but 10 jaw-droppingly crazy ones for this week's roundup. Yes, we "Dair" to be different.
10. Serena ditches Dan This one is not exactly “OMG, Serena’s tardiness cost Dan his dream internship!” It’s more, “OMG, Dan once again expected Serena to show a consideration for other people’s time that she has never once displayed!” He’s like Charlie Brown with the football, that (lonely) boy.
9. Chuck and Serena work together For once, Chuckles and S have a common enemy: Serena’s mom. Hence the rare C and S team-up, in which Blair is nowhere to be found.
8. Dan switches the envelopes Dan prevents Serena from ruining her mom’s life by switching an envelope o’ felonies for one containing his hopes and dreams. Funny how much they look alike from the outside.
7. Serena and Dan say goodbye Wait, so Serena spent all autumn agonizing over her Dan-or-Nate decision, and when she finally settled on Dan, they immediately broke up because of her lack of punctuality? Are you kidding us?
6. Eleanor Waldorf intercepts Indra Nooyi Blair may not want to be her mom’s intern, but when it comes to scheming, the master still has much to teach the young grasshopper.
5. Lily lies to Chuck Sigh. We always liked how the two most pathologically dishonest characters on the show had such a simple, trusting relationship. Of course it couldn’t last. But seriously, why does Lily have to lie about everything?
4. Ben goes free Free at last! Now to bang the chick he was in jail for banging. That’ll get his life back on track.
3. Nate’s dad accepts a job with Thorpe Maybe Papa Thorpe’s evil will be brought down by Papa Archibald’s financial incompetence. Because two wrongs make a right. (That’s how it works, right?)
2. Blair and Dan go on a date They may not call it such, but oh yes, romance is in the air. Bitter, sniping, hate-filled romance. We kinda love it.
1. Thorpe torpedoes Bass Industries Ladies and gents, meet your spring 2011 antagonist. So far his wardrobe is nicer than Juliet’s.