Top 10 Funniest Quotes From Bones Season 6, Episode 11: “The Bullet in the Brain”
Bones Season 6 came back from hiatus with the supremely icky "The Body in the Bag." While it was great and all, last week's "The Bullet in the Brain" truly blew our minds... much like the Gravedigger's head. Too soon? Wait, what are we saying? Nothing's taboo when it comes to Bones! When heads weren't exploding, bodies weren't found rotting in bathtubs, and Booth wasn't chasing a baddie or gazing lovingly at Brennan, the Bones gang spouted one-liners left and right. In the sordid world of squints, tragedy never puts a damper on cleverness. Read on for our picks for the top 10 most amusing quotes from Bones Season 6, Episode 11!
10. Please pass the, er, skull? Brennan: For ease of examination, the base should rotate. Wendell Bray, to Brennan: We're going to put the Gravedigger's head on a Lazy Susan? Brennan: Yes.
9. What's wrong with that alibi? Booth: Tell Max that drunk in New Hampshire is not an official alibi. Brennan: But he has receipts! Booth: Cash receipts.
8. Just when we thought she couldn't get any meaner The Gravedigger, to Sweets: I'm the lucky one, Lance. My appeal falls through, I die, but you're forced to live every day as a repressed, immature imbecile spouting canned theories to people who don't really care.
7. Max, you forgot "more modest" Max: I don't believe this. So, Booth has fallen in love with another woman? Brennan: Her name is Hannah Burley. Max: Well, that's a familiar name. Brennan: She's a news correspondent. Max: Oh, right, right. That girl. Well, you're a lot prettier than that. And smarter too. Brennan: I know.
6. Hodgins is the insensitive one? Angela: I just keep thinking how awful it would be to watch a baby become a child and then lose that child to somebody like Heather Taffet. Hodgins: When we find out who shot her, I'm sending a gift basket. Angela: Hodgins! Hodgins: What? Angela: That's taking it a little far, don't you think? Hodgins: Gift basket? Angela: No, honey, your attitude. You're suggesting that you'd reward a killer for killing. Hodgins: In this case, I would. I'd drive 'em to Mexico. Angie, Heather Taffet buried me alive. What do you want me to say?
5. If only they were, Max. If only they were... Max: But just so I know. Booth and Tempy, are they... ? [Gesture] Angela: Actually, no.
4. Feel the Hodgela love! Sweets: Do you believe that Heather Taffet got what she deserved? Hodgins: Do you? Sweets: I do. Hodgins: Me too. I feel much better, Sweets. Sweets: But felt good in the first place. Hodgins: I felt good the Gravedigger was dead. I feel double-good my wife was wrong. Thanks, buddy. You're a big help.
3. Not an ideal situation Caroline Julian: Don't just stand there. We've got a shrink who needs shrunk and a headless child-killer in a puddle of brains.
2. That could describe just about anyone! Caroline: We're lookin' for an ambidextrous, Israeli-trained big game hunter, is that what you're sayin'? Brennan: Precisely.
1. Yippee ki-yay, mother****er! Booth, to the sniper, Jake Broadsky: I don't need a warrant. This land belongs to Seeley Booth.