“From Here on out, No Talking!” The Top 10 Stupidest Quotes From The Bachelor Season 15, Episode 5
While watching The Bachelor do you ever find yourself asking, "Where the hell do these fools come from?" Yeah, you're not alone. Dumb stuff gets blurted out on The Bachelor on the reg, and we're here to capture all of those golden moments — just for you. Here are our picks for top 10 most boneheaded lines from Season 15, Episode 5:
10. The Ashleys are the new Red Sea Michelle: I think it's time for the Ashleys to part and go their separate ways.
9. To make out with crazy chicks? That’s what you’re doing this for? We wondered Brad: I love to kiss Michelle. I just do. She just has this way of making me forget about everything going on and just focus on her. It reminds me of what I’m doing this for.
8. The cast of Six Feet Under quietly sobs in the corner... Brad [to Shawntel]: I think you’re the hottest funeral director I’ve ever met.
7. And yet I’ll keep bringing them up every week Michelle: There are a lot of very immature girls here. Brad: OK. I don't want to talk about the other girls. Michelle: I know, I don't either.
6. No one respects a girl who shares her fireworks on the first date Shawntel: No matter what happens tonight, it's gonna end with a bang. I mean, it's in writing.
5. And it’s way past this one’s bedtime Michelle: I feel like there are very few women here. Brad is a man babysitting a bunch of little girls.
4. Can we see you drive away in one? Michelle: I think this will be an amazing experience because I've never done anything like this... plus I am fun and hot and you should see me in a racecar.
3. This is the best excuse anyone’s ever come up with for thinning the herd Michelle: I’m ready for some girls to go home, primarily because I need more space for my luggage.
2. Take your own advice sometime, lady Michelle [to Brad]: From here on out, no talking.
1. Bring out your dead! Brad [to Shawntel]: Please eat while you're talking about embalming a human being. Have at it.