5. Paige gives waterboarding a try. Dick Cheney would be proud. Apparently, Paige doesn’t handle friendly competition well, as she holds Emily underwater after losing her role on the swim team. Talk about a lack of decorum! And what would Michael Phelps think?
4. The bracelet mystery continues... Spencer investigates the bead store where Paige got a bracelet similar to that fake Ali bracelet. But all Spencer is told by the woman who runs the store is that “Spencer Hastings” purchased the bracelets, and then we realize that the owner is apparently in cahoots with “A.” And here we thought that all little old ladies were required by law to be sweet and adorable!
3. Caleb to the rescue after Hanna betrays Aria We were shocked to see Hanna try and rat out Aria to her mom to make money. We were even more shocked that Caleb came to the rescue and messed with Ella’s car. If there’s anything that needs destroying, Caleb’s your man.
2. Four words: “Ezra in a limo.” What more do you need? Seriously, Ezra just gets better and better. Now he’s taking Aria to a museum date in a limo? Swoon!
1. Jason enjoys the view We learn that Jason may have taken that pic of Ali on the night she disappeared, and then we see Jason leering at the girls from his window. What a creep! Is there really nothing else that he can watch? Does he not have Netflix?