Dave Hogan/Getty Images
15 Little-Known Facts About Ed Westwick
We adore Ed Westwick. (Consider the fact that we made a Chuck Bass Valentine proof!) So when we discovered this little interview from thefancarpet.com — in which Ed shared 15 little known facts about himself — we were over the moon!
1. He loves Martin Scorsese.
2. He doesn’t take advice from older stars as he likes to follow his own path.
3. He prefers blondes to brunettes.
4. He already knew how to ski tahnks to school skiing lessons. He felt like a pro in his newest film, Chalet Girl.
5. He prefers Curry to Chinese.
6. He prefers wine to beer.
7. He loves the Strokes.
8. He isn’t a crazy party animal.
9. He never drinks too much.
10. He likes to go out in Knotting Hill and East London.
11. His favorite musician is Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones, but he also likes Eric Clapton and Slash.
12. He wears a lot of unusual silver jewellery that he collects from markets all over the world like Egypt, Brazil, and New York.
13. He’s passionate about acting and is a hard worker. He says every day he’s grateful to be in this industry.
14. He’s not leaving Gossip Girl.
15. He quit music to focus on acting but still plays guitar as a hobby.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” Wetpaint’s GG fan page on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO