Adam Olszweski/Bravo © NBC Universal, Inc.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About RHoM’s Marysol Patton
This Miami native and PR whiz is one of Miami’s most sought-after women both socially and professionally. Learn more about Marysol Patton below!
10. Marysol is a fan of Real Housewives of Orange County. She watched the first season.
9. She has been friends with Alexia, Lea, and Cristy for many years.
8. She is a very shy person. It took her years to get used to being in front of the camera.
7. Initially she didn’t want her mother, Elsa, a seer and spiritual advisor to Miami socialites, to be on the show.
6. Her favorite celebrity clients are Roberto Cavalli, Gloria and Emilio Estefan and Cesare Paciotti.
5. She plans to have an intimate dinner/viewing party to celebrate the premiere of Real Housewives of Miami.
4. She has hosted events for fashion clients including Fendi, Diane Von Furstenberg, Harry Winston and Ed Hardy.
3. Marysol became involved with the show after the casting agency called her PR firm to find candidates for the show. An employee suggested she should attend the casting call and the rest is history.
2. She claims The Real Housewives of Miami is more upbeat and less catty than the other Real Housewives shows.
1. While filming Real Housewives of Miami, she worked seven-day weeks. She filmed on weekends and ran her PR business during the week.