Top 10 Funniest Quotes From Bones Season 6, Episode 14: “The Bikini in the Soup”
If you didn't laugh hard enough watching Clark's "sexy" interpretation of Cupid, read on for our picks for the top 10 most amusing quotes from Bones Season 6, Episode 14, “The Bikini in the Soup.”
10. After all, this is the workplace Hodgins: Don't tell Dr. Brennan, but the father of the bride was furious when the flower budget was exceeded, and these oncidium? They cost, baby... and by baby, I mean Dr. Saroyan.
9. Seriously! Cam: Remember when you were so professional that you wouldn't mention anything about your personal life? Clark: I know... what a drag I was!
8. Like, OMG, totally! Brennan: Your DNA was found under her fingernails. Reina: You mean that DNA stuff is really true?
7. In other words, you're mad old Brennan, to Cam: You've reached an age where every male must be treated as a prospective mate.
6. Great, now we have "Ladies Night" stuck in our heads Clark: She repeated that ad nauseaum... I mean it was like a Kool & the Gang song — I couldn't get it out of my head! Hodgins: That was Walt Whitman.
5. "I've got some soup to cancel" Brennan: You didn't tell her that your boss is dead? Darren: I didn't want to darken her special day, like you just did. If you'll excuse me, I need to speak to the caterer...
4. If only she knew... Clark: Could I ask a personal question first? Angela: Absolutely. Clark: Okay, you're a woman with a very open mind... Angela: Is this going to get creepy?
3. So he was raised by apes? Brennan: I was under the impression that you were homosexual. Darren: Oh yeah, I get that... a lot. In a way, I seem like Jane, but nope... all Tarzan.
2. Oh, please do! Paul: Hello, beautiful lady, who works with the dead. Cam: And hello, handsome man, who works with... you're a gynecologist, Paul, I shouldn't finish that sentence.
1. Tomorrow we can go back to normal Cam: People, there is death in this world and there is romance. Today, death is the loser and romance wins.