10 Typical Teen Storylines We’ll Probably See on Pretty Little Liars
Pretty Little Liars is full of surprises and we never know what will happen next. However, if we had to guess what’s coming up based on topics on most TV shows that take place in a high school, we predict there will be a lot more scandals. Get ready because PLL is about to get even better! Here are our predictions for what's yet to come on PLL.
10. A strong defense against parents Emily (Shay Mitchell) already faced opposition from her 'rents (more so with her mom) when she decided to come out earlier this season and we saw Hanna (Ashley Benson) stick up for homeless Caleb and win the battle with her mom, but we expect there to be even more showdowns between parents and children as the show goes on. We expect the biggest example of this to be if Aria (Lucy Hale) ever has to fess up about her relationship with Ezra (Ian Harding). We would love to be a fly on the wall in the Montgomery house when that goes down!
9. Pregnancy scare Melissa almost had an abortion but lost her baby before she had to decide. However, we’re thinking one of the little liars might have a similar problem, which would only complicate their lives even more.
8. Prom Everyone loves a good prom episode! Will Aria bring Ezra? Probably not, but it will definitely be a sticky subject between the couple since every girl wants to take her boyfriend to prom. Will Aria even get to dance with Ezra at prom? We can't wait to see how this plays out.
7. A drug overdose Partying has been limited on PLL, but it’s bound to come up in the future. Plus, with a bad boy like Caleb around, we think drugs will be present.
6. A crazy relative Every show has a psycho relative who comes to town and causes drama. We’re a little suspicious of Jason DiLaurentis, but even worse is Hanna’s crazy step-sister Kate. We imagine she'll return to Rosewood at some point to stir up trouble.
5. A wedding Ian and Melissa are engaged, so you can count on a wedding in the future, but don't expect everything to go smoothly.
4. Lots of drinking We haven't seen much of this besides Hanna bringing a flask to the dance-a-thon, Emilygetting drunk, and Aria meeting Ezra at a bar. But we expect a big party somewhere down the line and we bet one of the girls will go overboard in the cocktail department.
3. Cheating There's been Byron’s affair and Aria kissing Ezra when she was with Noel, but every teen show has a major cheating scandal. Will one couple slip up? Could an ex come back to cause problems? Also, someone is bound to cheat on a test. We know Spencer has it in her to cheat, since she stole her sister's paper and then won an award for it, but will anyone else catch the cheating bug and get caught?
2. Physical fights Hanna will slap Jenna on tonight’s episode, and we all remember the Toby/Emily incident during the Homecoming dance, but we expect a lot more violence is yet to come with a creepy stalker like "A" lurking around Rosewood.