“My Lips are Sealed — Just Like Your Legs” and More Quotes From Glee Season 2, Episode 15: “Sexy”
The newest episode of Glee did not disappoint, especially with everyone talking about gettin’ it on! If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 12 quotes from Season 2, Episode 15: “Sexy.”
12. Every day is an adventure for Puck Puck: Once, on a dare, I swallowed a thumbtack. And I'm about 90 percent sure it's still in there.
11. Who among us hasn’t been seduced by topiary? Santana: I made out with a mannequin. I even had a sex dream about a shrub that was just in the shape of a person.
10. Does such a dance exist? Will: We got Regionals in a week, and I just want to make sure all the dances are what I like to call 'Finn-proof.’
9. We’re guessing Emma falls into the second category Emma: And I have to say, I am very inspired that both of you are showing that celibacy is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy... and for those who are older and are terrified of the hose monster.
8. Too. Much. Information. Sue: Just picking up some coffee. I like my enemas piping hot.
7. Puck is an artist Puck (on hickies): I can make them into shapes, like balloon animals.
6. Brittany is a risk-taker, and we admire that Brittany: The key is to use the curling iron in the bathtub to keep you from getting burnt.
5. Santana uses the five-finger discount Santana: I’m not interested in any labels, unless it’s on something I shoplift.
4. We just hope no one tells Brittany about chicken and waffles Brittany: This relationship is really confusing for me. Santana: Breakfast is confusing for you. Brittany: Well, sometimes it's sweet and sometimes it's salty. Like, what if I have eggs for dinner? Then what is it?
3. We would definitely watch that Lauren: I want to be like a Kardashian. I want a TV show and a fragrance. It will be called Zizes, and the slogan will be, 'You just got Ziced!’
2. Who doesn’t? Brittany: I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons.
1. Holly could learn a thing or two about being supportive Holly (to Emma): My lips are sealed — just like your legs.