Top 7 Things We’re Looking Forward to on Season 4 of True Blood!
Season 4 of True Bloodcannot come fast enough! Here are seven things we’re looking forward to — other than tons of nudity, plenty of hot, messy sex, and Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) saying “dayum!” Warning: spoilers galore!
1. Finding out more about Sookie’s fairy world!Sookie (Anna Paquin) only just learned about her alternate life as a tutu-wearing, wood-frolicking fairy, and we’re dying to know more. So far, fairies have the best lives ever! They hang out by a pond all day telecommunicating with each other and drinking fancy water. Who needs talking when you can just awkwardly stare at someone?
2. The season of the witch. Rumor has it that Season 4 is all witches, all the time. We already know that Lafayette’s new bf Jesus is a Brujo (Spanish term for witch), and we’re worried that he’s cast some sort of love spell on Lala! Remember those crazy demon horns Jesus sprouted? As Lafayette would say, “Satan in a Sunday hat, girl.” First vampires, then werewolves, now witches –– what’s up with all the super naturals moving to Bon Temps? We can’t wait to find out more — like do witches fly around on broomsticks?
3. Sookie + Eric love connection. Now that Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) sexiled from Sookie’s place, Sookie and Eric (Alexander Skarskarg) can finally get it on. Hopefully, their hookup will be as epic as Sookie and Bill’s dirty graveyard fangbang! If Eric’s sexcapades with that Eastern European cardiologist/pole dancer are anything to go on, Sookie’s in for a treat (and so are we!).
4. Sookie + Alcide love connection. What’s even better than Sookie hooking up with Eric? Sookie doing it with Alcide (Joe Manganiello) — literally! Forget love triangle, this is a legit love square. (Sookie’s gettin' around lately, huh?) We love that Alcide’s not attracted to Sook just because of her red-hot fairy blood — he’s legit crushing on her!
5. Eric’s amnesia. We’ve all seen the promo vids of Eric wandering around the woods all confused like a lost werewolf pup. Poor vamp doesn’t know where he is, who he’s eaten, or why he’s shirtless. He’s even lost count of all the girls (and guys) he’s done it with! Hmmm, wonder who will help him through these rough times of self-doubt? Enter Sookie.
6. Hoyt and Jessica’s wedding bells! Hoyt (Jim Parrack) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) are the cutest couple ever! We can’t wait to see how their relationship develops as Jessica explores both her vampire nature and Hoyt’s hot working-man bod. By the way — Sookie and Hoyt totally need to bond over what a pain it is to date a vamp, like: “Ugh, Jessica killed someone last night. AGAIN.”
7. Bill and the Sophie Ann’s fight. The outcome of the fight-to-the-death battle between Sophie Ann and Bill is still up in the air, and we’re stressin’! Are we going to see our lovely Vamp Queen end up as a pile of red goo on Bill’s floor? Will he at least have the decency to put her remains in a punch bowl? We know Bill doesn’t die, but how’s he going to defeat Sophie Ann? Maybe Jessica will swoop in to help him double team her (and not in a sexy way).