Top 10 Funniest Quotes From Bones Season 6, Episode 15: “The Killer in the Crosshairs”
After waiting three long weeks for a new episode of Bones, we wouldn’t have cared if “The Killer in the Crosshairs” had been deadly serious. But it wasn’t. Bonus! Enjoy our favorite laugh-out-loud quotes from last night’s thrilling continuation of the sniper arc.
10. Low self-esteem problem? Caroline: Ortiz isn’t currently in prison because he’s sitting in your interrogation room. Booth (David Boreanaz): You’re the best. Caroline: Tell me something I don’t know.
9. Back to the future Angela (Michaela Conlin): Which means we’re looking at something from the future. Brennan (Emily Deschanel): Time travel is physically impossible. Angela: Yeah, but so is a bullet that you can program like a computer. Like we didn’t have it bad enough with the old kind.
8. The host with the most Booth to Broadsky (who has broken in): Welcome to my home. Can I get you anything?
7. Are you serious? Hodgins (TJ Thyne): So the name that came to you? Angela’s dad (Billy Gibbons): It could work for either a boy or a girl, that’s the beauty part. Hodgins: Great. Angela’s dad: Staccato Mamba. Hodgins: Staccato Mamba? Yeah, I didn’t see that one coming.
6. No time for games Hodgins: These are the bills found on the victim’s body. But guess what I found on them? Booth: Blood, on account that he was shot to death with a high-powered rifle? Hodgins: Yes, blood. Of course blood, but guess what else I found? Booth: Does this look like a guessing face?
5. We’ll need more information Brennan: Caroline is asking if we see anything. Booth: The answer is still no, and tell her to stop asking. Brennan (to Caroline): He says stop asking. Caroline: I don’t wait well. I’m an action person. Waiting makes my teeth hurt.
4. Next time, just say no! Hodgins: You like that I stood up to you. Angela’s dad (to his hung-over son-in-law): You don’t seem to be doing any kind of standing up at the moment.
3. That we’d like to see Caroline (about Broadsky): He was in your apartment? Booth: Yes. Caroline: Why didn’t you, I don’t know, jump up and judo/karate/kung fu the man?
2. We’re afraid of him too Hodgins (about Angela’s dad): You are afraid of him. Sweets (John Francis Daley): Come on, afraid. Am I? Yes, I’m afraid. Angela: He is a very sweet man. Sweets: He kidnapped Hodgins and gave him a tattoo while he was unconscious, Angela. Angela: Yes, but he loves that tattoo now. [To Hodgins] Don’t you, baby?
1. And the winner is… Vincent: Please tell me that this meat is not human. Brennan: No, it’s venison. We found it frozen in the suicide victim’s cabin freezer. Vincent: I’m confused. Are we investigating a murder or preparing lunch for the Palin family?