Jenna Kisses Officer Garrett! Top 5 OMG Moments from Pretty Little Liars Season 1 Finale
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from the Pretty Little Liarsfinale (Season 1, Episode 22; March 21, 2011)? The episode, entitled “For Whom the Bell Tolls,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments. Let the craziness begin!
5. Lucas gives Caleb a lift This week had plenty of couples drama, especially with Ezra and Aria in another fight over Jackie, his ex. But we were even more shocked to see Lucas realizing that Hanna still cares about Caleb, and then giving him a ride back to Rosewood. It’s downright impossible to dislike Lucas!
4. Spencer and Melissa’s car crash What’s a pivotal episode on this show without a shocking car accident? Last year’s summer finale had Hanna getting left for dead, and this week’s involved Spencer and Melissa colliding with another car, leaving Melissa in the hospital and her baby in limbo.
3. Garrett and Jenna Weird pairings are obviously nothing new on this show, but who saw this one coming? Officer Garrett has always been a tad sketchy, but we’re still shocked to see him hooking up with an ice queen like Jenna. Guess there’s no accounting for taste.
2. Emily’s leaving Rosewood Emily is finally quite the popular person at Rosewood — we even see her get a new text from Samara this week — so we can’t imagine she’s thrilled about joining her family in Texas for a year. (A character moving to a new town? Did someone say “spin-off”?)
1. Ian’s death It’s still hard to believe that the girls are finally done with this freaky criminal, who clearly seems to be the culprit behind Ali’s death. Ian even got frighteningly close to killing Spencer, too, until a shadowy figure pushed him off the ledge. And if that mysterious person was in fact “A,” then it’s about time that “A” did something right for once. (Speaking of which, why was Noel in the crowd outside the church at the end of the episode?)