1. Jack explains his player ways to Grace: “I kinda did it ‘cause you didn’t want me having sex with other girls, so I just thought you knew I had sex with other girls.” Um, this sentence doesn’t even make any sense.
2. Ben guesses as to why Grace is ditching:“Something to do with sex.” Jack: “Oh I’m out on that, I have nothing more to say on that.” Yeah... we doubt that. This boy loves nothing more than talking about the nasty.
3. Grace asks Jack a probing (literally) question: “You had sex, not oral sex, sex with her?” Three times in one sentence, people.
4. Madison: “I met someone who wasn’t interested in sex!” LOL, please. Such a person doesn’t exist in the Secret Life universe.
5. Grant tries to convince Grace to drop trou: “This STI thing is the downside, but there’s definitely an upside to having sex.” He must be talking about getting pregnant.