Glee’s Top 5 Klaine Moments of All Time: Which Is Your Favorite?
We have only one thing to say: Klaine forever! In fact, now that Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) are officially together, it’s time to take a quick stroll down memory lane to remember exactly how they got here. Check out our Top 5 most memorable Kurt and Blaine moments ever, and let us know which is your favorite. Then again, we can only assume these two will share plenty more adorable moments in the near future!
5. A little bonding for Blaine and Burt (Season 2, Episode 15: “Sexy”) We haven’t learned too much about Blaine’s relationship history, but we do know he’s more comfortable with his body and his sexuality than Kurt. So what could be sweeter than Blaine enlisting Kurt’s father, Burt (Mike O’Malley), to help Kurt learn more about the facts of life? Besides, Burt Hummel’s presence alone always makes us happy — just like bacon.
4. Kurt and Blaine heat up with “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (Season 2, Episode 10: “A Very Glee Christmas”) The Warblers’ songs tend to feature impressively complex arrangements, but once in a while it’s nice to strip a song down to the characters we know and love. That’s what makes “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” so heartwarming. This song, which helps bring Kurt and Blaine even closer, is undeniably adorable — assuming you ignore those borderline predatory lyrics, of course.
3. Blaine makes it a duet (Season 2, Episode 16: “Original Song”) We’re not complaining about Blaine’s disproportionate number of solos (because just about every Warblers song has been sensational), but clearly it has bothered Kurt. So we love it when Blaine volunteers Kurt to duet with him at Regionals. The only thing better than one cute guy with a great voice leading the Warblers? Two of them.
2. Love at first sight? (Season 2, Episode 6: “Never Been Kissed”) From the moment they first meet, we all know these two have something special. And how could we forget their intro, from the way Blaine grabs Kurt by the hand as they race down the hallway, to Blaine fixing Kurt’s collar before heading up that dynamite rendition of “Teenage Dream”? In fact, to paraphrase Ms. Perry herself, this moment really does get our hearts racing.
1. Two words: The Kiss (Season 2, Episode 16: “Original Song”) So much for suspense — there was no doubt this would be the most memorable Klaine moment ever. Heck, it might even be one of the best Glee moments ever, too! Just try to watch Blaine’s line about looking for Kurt forever without turning into a sobbing mess. It can’t be done!