10. Tom Bergeron: Remember there are only a limited number of slots available in the Bruno Tonioli school of over-acting. Cloris Leachman is currently working toward a degree in the honors program.
9. Anna Trebunskaya [to Sugar Ray Leonard]: No, it's not your foot! It's my foot because you're my student now. So if it happens to kick her, she’s only kicking herself, right?
8. Kendra Wilkinson [on dancing to a song in Italian]: You know what that sounds like? I'm so into the mafia. “Time to Say Goodbye” in Italian? That is awesome. That's like an Al Capone type song. If you’re Italian, you’re either in the mafia or Jersey Shore. And we all know which is worse.
7. Len Goodman: Sugar Ray Leonard turns into the Sugar Plum Fairy. You keep talking like that, you’re going to get a taste of the Sugar Ray Left Hook.
6. Tom: All off the dances are set to classical style songs, or as Len remembers them, hot new singles. Len, go ahead and mock his “googly eyes” again, he’s earned it.
5. Len [after Bruno's antics during judging for Petra Nemcova]: Now listen people, it would be a far better panel — the lady should be in the middle. These three are like the kids squabbling in the backseat on the way to Grandma’s — don’t make Tom pull the car over!
4. Maksim Chmerkovskiy: You're jumping, your steps [are] not big enough, you're tensing up. Kirstie Alley: You're handsome, you're a good dancer, you're every girl's dream. Let's do it again. Someone got a better deal in this fight! But his ego really doesn’t need boosting.
3. Bruno [to Len]: Expelliarmus! Expelliarmus! Voldemort! We always knew Len was The Dark Lord.
2. Carrie Ann Inaba to Kirstie: You’re the queen of the unexpected mishap! Yes, she is getting a lot of attention for these “unexpected” mishaps, isn’t she...
1. Len [to Bruno]: Why don't you jump on your Nimbus 2000 and bugger off! Draco Malfoy is kicking himself that he didn’t get to this diss first.