One Day Left! Spoiler Roundup: Top 30 Biggest Glee Spoilers for the Final Six Episodes
Saying we’ve been looking forward to Glee’s return on Tuesday, April 19, is like saying that Mother Teresa was pretty friendly. (In other words, it’s quite the understatement!) Now that it’s coming back TOMORROW, we’re sharing everything we know about what’s in store for these final six episodes — and we’ve even ranked the spoilers in order of how exciting they are. If you’re able to somehow avoid glancing at these spoilers, you’re a stronger person than we are!
30. Who might couple up? At some point this season, we’ll get what sources are calling an extremely unlikely couple. Who could it be? (Okay, so we’ll admit this is a ridiculously vague spoiler. But what else can you expect for number 30? We’ve got to pace ourselves!)
29. Things get real Just because an upcoming episode is named after a Lady Gaga episode, doesn’t mean the episode will be lacking in substance. Sources are saying the 90-minute-long “Born This Way” is going to be a heavy. Get the Kleenex ready!
28. Anne Hathaway is a no-go The show was a tad hasty in promising Anne Hathaway’s guest appearance as Kurt’s (Chris Colfer) aunt. It could still happen, but her schedule won’t allow her to stop by this season. At least we have great memories of her stellar Oscar-hosting job to hold us over. Oh, wait...
27. Disco fever Get your polyester ready! An upcoming episode will feature a ‘70s flashback, though no word yet on why the show is taking a trip to Funkytown.
26. Mercedes (Amber Riley) gets a man It won’t happen until Season 3, but Mercedes will finally get a boyfriend. The producers confirmed that they will most likely use the upcoming Oxygen channel reality series The Glee Project to cast her new man. Let’s hope whomever is chosen meets our high expectations for our favorite WMHS diva!
25. Who knew Becky was such a romantic? Is Sue’s (Jane Lynch) partner in crime getting a love connection of her own? The show is looking for an actor with Down syndrome to attend the prom with Becky. Better be a guy who isn’t intimidated by a woman with power.
24. Jesse’s back! Get ready for Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff) to return to the show during the last three episodes of the season. He and Rachel (Lea Michele) won’t necessarily fall back into the throes of passion, but we’re hoping his plans aren’t too nefarious. It’s sometimes hard to know what that guy’s motives are (besides maintaining his amazing hair).
23. Mac attack Glee has already devoted an entire episode to a single artist, but now they’ll get even more specific by focusing on a single album. The show will devote an upcoming episode to the classic Fleetwood Mac album Rumours. This begs an important question: Which character will dress up like Stevie Nicks?
21. Sue Stardust For someone who doesn’t change her look that often, Sue is gearing up for a major makeover. We’ll soon see the cranky educator dress up as rock icon David Bowie. No word yet on the motivation or the chosen fashion era, but we can be sure Sue will rock the look with confidence!
20. Rachel and Quinn belt one out We may have another potentially classic duet on our hands! Lea Michele teased on Twitter that her character Rachel will perform a song with Quinn in an upcoming episode. Last we checked, the two characters weren’t exactly BFFs, so we’re curious to see how they put their differences aside for the sake of an awesome number.
19. Sam (Chord Overstreet) gets siblings Do oversize mouths run in the family? We’ll soon see, as Sam’s brother and sister are will be introduced in the prom episode. No word yet on whether they also sing — or if their Matthew McConaughey impressions are any better than Sam’s.
18. No loose ends We can all breathe a sigh of relief! The show’s producers are promising that the season finale won’t end in a cliffhanger. Enduring the three Glee-free summer months is tough enough without also having to deal with unanswered questions!
17. Klaine has a sit-down Kurt and Blaine (Darren Criss) are moving forward as a couple — phew! — but not before having a serious discussion about their relationship. We suppose even their ‘ship can’t be all kissing and singing.
16. It’s always April April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth) — who takes the phrase “a fun drunk” to new heights — is set to return to Glee in the May 3 episode. She’ll sing an original song called “It’s 10 AM and I’m Drunk” and will enlist Will’s (Matthew Morrison) help in starting a new theatrical show. Her last show — the all-white version of The Wiz — didn’t quite work out, even if it’s real-life counterpart is a smash success (Wicked, anyone?).
15. Karofsky (Max Adler) comes out? With Kurt heading back to McKinley soon, tensions with Karofsky are bound to come to a head. The confused bully may actually be on the road to coming to terms with his sexuality: The Lady Gaga song “Born This Way” will help Dave better understand who he is. Come to think of it, is there anything Lady Gaga can’t do?
14. Jealous, much? Looks like Finn (Cory Monteith) isn’t quite as confident as he’d like us to believe. He suspects Quinn of cheating on him with Sam, going as far as to stake out Sam’s house (in the episode entitled “Rumours”). Way to play it cool there, Finn.
13. Blaine sticks around Dalton — for now We know Kurt is heading back to New Directions in the very near future, but Blaine? Not so much. Actor Darren Criss says he likes Blaine at Dalton and thinks he’ll remain there for the time being. Let’s hope absence makes the heart grow fonder for these two!
12. Holly (Gwyneth Paltrow) and Dustin Goolsby? Is there already trouble in paradise for Will and Holly? Holly will indeed be back for one or two more episodes this season, but she might have eyes for Vocal Adrenaline coach Dustin Goolsby. Let’s get this straight — first Dustin steals Sunshine for his club, and now he’s after Holly? Is nothing sacred to this guy?
9. Hope for Finchel? There’s yet another twist ahead on the roller coaster ride that is Rachel and Finn’s topsy-turvy relationship. Apparently, Finn will wise up to Quinn’s ulterior motives (i.e., that he’s being used so she can win the prom queen crown), which pushes him closer to Rachel. Although the two of them plan the prom together, we still wouldn’t advise buying Rachel and Finn a wedding gift just yet. You never know with these two...
8. The “League of Doom”? Sounds friendly! Sue may have been defeated at Regionals, but she hasn’t given up trying to bring down glee. (If this surprises you, then you probably haven’t seen this show before!) In the first episode back, “A Night of Neglect,” she teams up with other such malcontents as Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig) — who will go by the nickname “Honey Badger” — Sandy Ryerson (Stephen Tobolowsky), and Vocal Adrenaline coach Dustin Goolsby. Their diabolical name? The “League of Doom.” Duh-duh-duuuuuuhhhh.
7. Blaine will join New Directions in the Big Apple! While he won’t compete in Nationals, Blaine will keep Kurt company during the trip to New York City. Sounds adorable! We’re not sure if their busy schedules will allow them any time to take in a Broadway show, but let’s hope they have time to squeeze in Book of Mormon — it’s fabulous!
6. Artie (Kevin McHale) and Brittany forever? Don’t tell Santana, but Artie and Brittany appear to be going the distance. We just wouldn’t want to be around Santana when she finds out.
5. Charice is back! We barely got a taste of new girl Sunshine Corazon before she was whisked off to join Vocal Adrenaline. But she’ll be back in “A Night of Neglect” — in which she’s said to perform Celine Dion’s version of “All By Myself” — and will figure prominently in the final two episodes of Season 2. It’s about freakin’ time we got more Sunshine!
4. Kurt’s prom date is... well, who do you think? Blaine may not transfer just yet, but he will join Kurt at the McKinley prom. We just hope Kurt works on his seductive faces in time for their prom photo.
3. Brittana will have another moment Brittany and Santana may not have much of a future together, but we will see them share a pivotal scene. If it’s anything like their emotional (and at times hilarious) scenes in the past, we can’t wait!
2. Will prom be followed by a hotel scene? While working on the prom episode, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele were spotted filming a dance scene at a mall and then a scene in a motel room. Could this be a big moment for Finchel? (You know what they say — you never forget your first time at a mall with someone.)
1. Wemma is back on! Is Carl (John Stamos) a thing of the past? That seems to be the case, as things with Will and Emma (Jayma Mays) are in the process of heating up. Emma will soon have to look elsewhere for free toothpaste samples.
Catch a preview of Tuesday’s all-new episode, “A Night of Neglect,” below!