The 10 Most Romantic Moments on Pretty Little Liars
Love is in the air in Rosewood. Despite all the "A" drama, the girls have managed to have lots of sweet and sincere moments with their significant others. What lucky little liars!
10. Paige and Emily's picnic in the woods Paige (Lindsey Shaw) and Emily (Shay Mitchell) have had their difficulties, but they’ve been so adorable ever since Paige opened up to Em. They seemed so happy having a picnic in the woods with no one around to bother them.
9. Toby and Spencer’s first kiss Toby (Keegan Allen) and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) are so sweet, especially when they locked lips outside the motel. OK it wasn’t the most romantic of places, but their cuteness made up for it.
8. Spencer and Alex’s passionate kiss in the kitchen Before Spencer was with Toby, she was all about Alex (Diego Gonzalez Boneta). They were inseparable and Spencer always visited him at work. We loved when they danced to salsa while Alex was cooking and then they shared the most amazing kiss.
7. Aria and Ezra’s nights in with TV and take out Who cares if Aria (Lucy Hale) and Ezra (Ian Harding) can’t be seen together? Their nights staying in at his apartment are just as adorable and cozy.
6. Hanna and Caleb’s first kiss Hanna (Ashley Benson) and Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) became a perfect pair after their first kiss. They were so into each other and their relationship quickly sped up from there.
5. Aria and Ezra kissing in the rain Kissing in the rain is one of the most romantic things, especially when it involves Aria and Ezra. Our hearts melted when Ezra picked up soaking wet Aria off the sidewalk and they started kissing in his car.
4. Toby and Spencer sleeping together Sparks flew between Toby and Spencer when they cuddled up in the motel room. They slept so peacefully that night and have been together ever since. Aww!
3. Emily and Maya’s goodbye Maya (Bianca Lawson) filled Spencer’s room with candles and they danced there before saying goodbye. It was one of the saddest, but sincere moments on PLL.
2. Aria and Ezra’s first real date Ezra sure knows how to charm a girl. He surprised Aria by renting a limo to take them to the museum exhibit. The happy couple could finally spend time together outside of Ezra’s apartment and he made sure it was perfect.
1. Hanna and Caleb's tent scene Hanna and Caleb slept together under the stars in the most romantic PLL moment ever! The couple really cares about each other and this scene was both sexy and sweet.