Top 10 Quotes from The Vampire Diaries Season 2, Episode 19: “Klaus”
One thing we’ll never say about The Vampire Diaries: “You took the words right out of our mouths.” Elena and the gang utter things we’d never dream of saying — or at least hope we never have to. Without further ado, here are the ten notable quotables from Season 2, Episode 19, “Klaus.”
10. Let there be snark Elijah: I need some air. I’m still feeling a tad dead.
9. Hey, don’t talk about Alaric like that Katherine: Where’s he going? Klaus: To retrieve me so I can get out of this bad hairdo.
8. Let bygones be bygones Katherine (on revoking the curse): Why would you do that here? There are so many people who would try to stop you. Klaus: Because I have to. It’s the birthplace of the doppelganger. Katherine: I didn’t realize that was a requirement. Klaus: You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace. And I slaughtered your family. So I guess we’re cool.
7. Are we there yet? Andie: Where are we going? Damon: Splitting from the team. Going rogue.
6. We are family Elijah: Klaus is my brother. Elena: I heard that. I’m still processing. Elijah: I’m a little behind on the times. But I believe the term you’re searching for is OMG.
5. Just say yes Katherine: What’s that? Damon: Verveine. Your salvation.
4. Now say what now? Elijah: The curse of the sun and the moon is fake. It doesn’t exist. Elena: What?
3. M is for Murder Elijah: I helped because I loved him. That’s changed. Now he must die.
2. That’s the way love goes Klaus: Love is a vampire’s greatest weakness. And we are not weak, Elijah. We do not feel and we do not care. Elijah: We did once. Klaus: Too many lifetimes ago to matter.
1. Now them’s fightin’ words Stefan: Tired of your little plaything already? Damon: Don’t start with me, Stefan. Stefan: She’s a person. You’re victimizing her. Damon: You should be thankful she’s here. She’s keeping me from going for what I really want. Stefan: You’re right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend. Damon: And there it is. Stefan: There it is. You know you can be in love with Elena all you want if it means that you’ll protect her. But I have the one thing that you never will. Damon: Oh yeah, what’s that? Stefan: Her respect.