7 Biggest WTF Moments From Secret Life Season 3, Episode 19
Do you love Secret Life of The American Teenager unconditionally? So do we! But sometimes we scratch out heads and go: “What the whaaaa?” If you ended this episode filled with Secret Life joy, but also some mild confusion about certain teens and their bulging bellies, you’re in luck! We’ve rounded up the biggest WTF moments from last night’s amazeballs episode.
1. Are Ben and Adrian squatters? After a long day of apartment hunting, Ben and Adrian find a perfect condo and settle in for a nice long nap on their new couch. The problem? They never signed a lease! Instead they just made out and fell asleep. Did Leo just drive home without them or is he outside the door like, “Um, guys? It’s been eight hours. Can I come in yet?”
2. Is Ricky a secret smarty pants? So... apparently in between spreading his goods to every girl on campus and perfecting his sexy gaze, Ricky studies hard. We’ll forget the fact that we’ve never seen him pick up a book or do any homework, because his secret smarts make him even more attractive! He’ll grow up to make one hell of a sex ed teacher.
3. Why is Ashley reading Ulysses? Is Ash also some sort of super genius? Because judging from the skill-level involved in that poster she made a few episodes ago, she has the abilities of a fifth grader (no offense, Ash, we love your “art”). Ulysses is college-level reading —wait, scratch that — grad school-level reading. It’s known to be one of the most confusing books ever written, no way would it show up on a high school curriculum!
4. Is George kidnapping hunky teens? Seriously, where did George find Toby? There were a few mentions of some elusive “buddy swap,” but as far as we know, Ash goes to school, drops off her homework and then one hour later her dad shows up with a boy toy. No explanation. Whatever, we’d study with Toby any day. He’s a total QT!
5. Is Grant the most awkward person in the history of Secret Life? Word to the wise, guys: when in an uncomfortable situation, offer to make people sandwiches. It totally relieves the tension. Works like a charm every time, just ask Grant.
6. Do Leo and Ricky have a secret bromance? For some reason, instead of telling Ricky’s parents to encourage him to apply to college, Katelyn calls Leo instead. Did she read the school directory incorrectly? Ricky has two moms roaming around, so you’d think Katelyn would be able to find one of them! Then again, Leo is clearly in the Italian mafia — he could scare anyone into going to school.
7. Is Amy’s dog a stalker? Amy’s a little suspicious of her sisters new bestie Toby, so what does she do? Kick her poor old dog out of the house in the middle of the night to “follow” them. You know that poor pup is just sitting outside waiting to be let back in. Someone call Animal Control!