“Do I Smell Like a Golf Course?” and More Quotes From Glee’s “Prom Queen”
The newest episode of Glee did not disappoint, especially with Sue out of control as usual! If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 20: “Prom Queen.”
6. This way, she avoids having to take those awkward prom photos Brittany: I don’t have a date; I’m just going to dance. And then all your dates are going to ignore you and come dance with me, so your dates are really my dates.
5. Just when you thought Sue was all out of hair jokes Sue: As a going-away present, here’s a spray bottle of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter — keep that head merkin looking buttery fresh.
4. Jacob gets bold Jacob (Josh Sussman): [to Puck] One more question — this one was emailed in by a fan: “Where does Lauren keep your balls?”
3. Brittany stays focused on what matters Lauren (Ashley Fink): I’m gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom. Brittany: Don’t — you’ll seem poor.
2. It can be hard to keep those two separate at times Kurt (Chris Colfer): Go with God, Satan — Santana.
1. We’re waiting for our apology, Will Sue: William, I have in my Spanx at all times, a list of the worst songs ever performed by the glee club. And I would appreciate it if you would not reprise any of the following songs. Number 1, “Run Joey Run.” You should literally apologize to America for that one.
And the crown goes to...Kurt: Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton!