5. Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) returns Shocking? No. She returns for every season finale, almost like clockwork. Satisfying? Oh my, yes. She didn’t get much to do, but her moment with Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) suggests we’ll be seeing more of her.
4. Charlie is Ivy Just when we thought we’d gotten to the bottom of why Charlie was so off: Turns out she’s an identity-stealing con artist named Ivy hired by Aunt Carol to get her mitts on the Rhodes trust fund. Which begs the question: Where’s the real Charlie?
3. Someone is pregnant OMG, who could be up the spout? Serena (Blake Lively)? She’s been going through a dry spell though. Blair (Leighton Meester)? Would it be a royal fetus or a Bassian pretender to the throne? Lily (Kelly Rutherford)? That would be adorbs, but her house-arrested pregnancy test wouldn’t make its way into Blair’s apartment. Charlie? Dorota? Minion #3? Oh, the possibilities!
2. Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) sells Dan’s (Penn Badgley) novel Ugh. At least everyone else’s schemes are self-serving. Self-righteous Vanessa honestly thinks she’s helping Dan by publishing his screed against his friends and family. Barcelona can keep her.
1. Chuck (Ed Westwick) pushes Blair into Louis’s (Hugo Becker) arms Psst, B: We know you’re not going to be with Louis forever. Write into the prenup that you get to keep the title no matter what and you’re golden.