“Your Kids Look Like They Haven’t Been Baked Properly” and More Quotes From the Glee Season 2 Finale
The final episode of Glee’s second season did not disappoint, especially with Dustin’s bizarre insights! If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 22, “New York.”
10. Let’s face it — Lord Tubbington looks hot in anything! Brittany (Heather Morris): [about the T-shirt] Don’t you think this is going to look so hot on Lord Tubbington? I’m gonna go find an extra-large.
9. Dustin (Cheyenne Jackson) doesn’t do sympathy Dustin: [to Schue] You're tearing up. People are starting to stare. Bet they think I just broke up with you.
8. Everyone’s good at something Kurt (Chris Colfer): [about Finn] Bring him along. He’ll be great if we need to move anything heavy.
7. Every day provides new mysteries for Brittany Brittany: I know I’m gonna be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina’s wedding, and I’m gonna be anxiously awaiting — just like everyone else — to see if their babies are Asian, too.
6. Way to be modest, Finn (Cory Monteith) Finn: It was the Superman of kisses — it came with its own cape.
5. We take it Puck (Mark Salling) doesn’t see a lot of Kate Hudson movies Puck: Take her on one of those awful dates you see in those unwatchable romantic comedies that you grow a vagina if you watch all the way through.
4. Brittany’s always trying to help Kurt: I feel like Eloise. Brittany: I have pills for that.
3. Quinn (Dianna Agron) jumps to conclusions Santana (Naya Rivera): I think I know how to make you feel better. Quinn: I’m flattered, Santana, but I’m really not that into that.
2. That’s not usually how they do things at Ticketmaster Rachel (Lea Michele): [about her ticket scalper] He did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack.
1. Dustin hates kids — and probably everyone else, too Dustin: [to Schue] My kids are at least attractive; yours look like they haven’t been baked properly.