10. Hanna: “I feel like I have a hangover, and I never even went to the party.” Hangovers are an area of expertise for Hanna.
9. Mona: “Look at Susie Lipton strutting her bony ass in those skinny jeans. I hear she lost all that weight drinking breast milk.” Hanna: “What?” Mona: “Boob milk — you can buy it online.” Mona is like the Wikipedia of gossip.
8. Hanna: [as she arrives to therapy] “Sorry I’m late, but have you been downtown? The sales are huge!” Thank God one of these girls has some priorities.
7. Aria: [about Anne] “If she didn’t think we were crazy before, she does now.” Aria, ever the optimist.
6. Caleb: “Thanks for springing for the hotel.” Lucas: “Technically, I think it was a motel.” How cute would these two be as roomies? Did someone say “spin-off”?
5. Spencer: “Well, I’m playing catch-up in trig.” Melissa: “That’s your Russian history book.” Careful, Spence — another academic honesty scandal is the last thing you need.
4. Hanna: “Sorry, Spence, but your coffee gives me the shakes.” Spencer: “Amateurs.” Decaf is for sissies.
3. Hanna: “We had so much fun last summer.” Mona: “And some of it was even legal.” Mona has never been too concerned with what’s legal, and she isn’t going to start now.
2. Hanna: “I’m starting to think that bitch has superpowers.” The only one who can defeat “A” is Superman.
1. Aria: “Han, that’s not a Playboy. That’s a Playbill.” We’re guessing Hanna didn’t watch the Tony Awards this week.