1. He’s a stunt man! Blair was once a member of the Black Knight Stunts, an Atlanta-based stunt team.
2. He got his start through sneakers. One of Blair’s first acting jobs was in a commercial for K-Swiss tennis shoes.
3. He once went by the name “Rusty Compass.” Back when he was in high school, Blair spent several summers performing at the Georgia Renaissance Festival. His alter ego? A pirate named Rusty Compass.
4. He’s a soap star! Blair got his big break in 2005, landing the role of Scotty Grainger Jr. on the daytime soap The Young and the Restless. He later became the third actor to play Miguel on the soap opera Passions.
6. He’s a CW veteran. Blair played Oscar, a smarmy (but very sexy) Brit, in Season 3 of 90210 on The CW. (He faked the accent to perfection.) Before that, he starred in The CW pilot Betwixt, a supernatural drama not picked up by the network.
7. He’s got music chops. Blair learned to play the guitar for his role as garage band leader Nash Rambler in the horror comedy Dance of the Dead.
8. He played tennis in high school. Blair was thisclose to not gracing our TV screens as Garrett — he turned down college athletic scholarships to pursue a career in acting instead.
9. He’s a producer. Blair is credited as the associate producer of the horror comedy short film Ugly, Strong, and Dignified.
10. He knows Keanu... kinda. Blair played the bit part of Army Fighter Pilot #1 in the Keanu Reeves sci-fi thriller The Day the Earth Stood Still.