Ashley Spivey and Jesse Csincsak Say There’s No Way Ashley Hebert Slept With Bentley
Hey, remember that one time, just a few hours ago, when we mentioned there was a new In Touch story about Ashley Hebert supposedly sleeping with Bentley Williams on The Bachelorette Season 7? We thought it sounded bogus. Well, now two people who’ve actually been on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are coming forward to say, yeah, it’s bogus.
Jesse Csincsak won The Bachelorette Season 4, so he’d know how much sexy time people are allowed to get. “It’s not possible,” Jesse tells Hollywood Life. “They [the producers] don’t let you alone with anyone until you get down to the final four.”
As he explains, “I got alone time with DeAnna [Pappas] on my hometown, which was final four, but not on camera. They let me go to her hotel room. She asked. She said, ‘I want to spend time with him alone.’ I got to go to her hotel and stay with her in hotel room (not overnight) just for like an hour or two, but there was a producer in the other room. We were alone, but if we did something, someone would have heard.”
Read the full story for more of his explanation — long story short, he’s not buying it. “In my personal experience with being on the show, could they have hooked up?” asks Jesse. “There’s a 3% chance yes they could have, but a 97% chance they could not have!”
Ashley Spivey was Ashley Hebert’s best friend on The Bachelor Season 15 and, just knowing Ms. Hebert’s character, she doesn’t think the Bachelorette would sleep with Bentley.
“While Ashley was attracted to Bentley at first, I know her, and there is no way she would do something like that with someone she hardly knows,” Ashley S. tells Hollywood Life. “She is very ready to move on from the Bentley situation and is excited for everyone to see her fall in love with a really good guy!”