20 Things We Learned From Season 4, Episode 1 Of True Blood: ”She’s Not There”
We’ve learned all kinds of life lessons from watching True Blood — for example, long white nightgowns are back in fashion. Don’t believe us? Sookie lost her V-card in one and now she has two sexy vampires and one beefed-up werewolf fighting for her. Girlfriend knows what’s up.
Soak up some valuable words of wisdom with 20 things we’ve learned the premiere of True Blood Season 4!
1. Never, under any circumstances, assume that your pets are actually dead.
2. Beanbag chairs are back in.
3. Tinkerbell is sooooo not an accurate representation of fairies.
4. If someone tells you to jump into a boiling pit of lava, definitely do it.
5. Don’t attend a seance unless you want to hang out with a bunch of crazy hippies.
6. If you find your baby decapitating dolls, it’s probably evil.